Description: Each year, the National Potato Council awards a scholarship to honor graduate students pursuing advanced studies in Agribusiness that supports of the Potato Industry. This year’s scholarship will be awarded in August 2010 to be applied toward the 2010-2011 academic year.
Amount of scholarship: $5,000
Deadline: June 15, 2010
Requirements / eligibility:
- Explain in 200 words or less how your goals and ambitions qualify you for this scholarship.
- Specify your graduate program and demonstrate how it will benefit the U.S. potato industry.
- Include transcripts of your undergraduate and graduate work, if any, with cumulative grade point average.
- Include a resume if available.
- If applicable, attach a list of activities which demonstrate citizenship, service to society and leadership qualities.
- Please note level of participation and/or offices held.
- Attach a list of the names and contact information for two adults that may be contacted as references should you become a finalist.
National Potato Council
1300 L Street, NW, Suite 910
Washington, DC 20005