University: Ozyegin University, Turkey
Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
Subject Areas: Arts in Business Administration, Electrical – Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Hotel Management
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 15, 2011
Scholarship Description: A)International applicants who have successfully completed secondary education or are in their last year of secondary education. B) Applications cannot be accepted from those who:
- 1) hold Turkish nationality
- 2) are a citizen of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- 3) hold dual nationality, one of which is Turkish or that of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- 4) starting from the year 2011, have followed and completed their secondary education either in Turkey or in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and gave up Turkish nationality or that of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus while holding dual nationality
- 5) have been dismissed from a higher education program in Turkey for disciplinary reasons
Scholarships are being offered to qualified accepted international students, in the form of tuition waivers, from 25% up to 100% level.
There are additional scholarships available based on International Baccalaureate, ABITUR, Matura and French Baccalaureate diplomas, completion of AP program and performance in International Science Olympiads.
Students will also have the opportunity to improve their scholarship status after admission to OzU by demonstrating high academic performance in classes (academic merit scholarships).