Description: Scholarship for use in any year; not renewable.
Amount of scholarship: up to $25,000
Deadline: March 31, 2010
Requirements / eligibility:
- Applicants must be affiliated with UAL or UABT, either through a member or an employee of a member
- This scholarship is open to any major of study
- Must be presently enrolled anytime during the 2010/2011 scholastic year at an accredited college or university
- A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to be eligible for a scholarship
- Three letters of recommendation: one from a teacher, one from an employer and one from a volunteer organization (If you do not work or volunteer, substitute 2 teacher letters)
- A two-page essay is required; typewritten and double-spaced with a one-page bibliography. The topic for the 2010 essay can be found in the "Scholarship Checklist" section
- A one-page typed resume of any work, educational, community or extracurricular activities.
UAL/UABT Scholarship Program
United Agribusiness League
54 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606-5105
Fax: (949) 975-1671
Please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at (800) 223-4590 or by e-mail: email@example.com.