University: College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
Amount of scholarship: half tuition
Deadline: May 1 for fall; October 15 for spring
This scholarship is a partial-tuition award to support the master's degree studies of outstanding international students at The College of Saint Rose. There are no limitations on the areas of study this award may cover. Open to students from any region.
- Avg. Award Amount: Half tuition
- Number of Awards: 3-4
- Award Duration: Maximum of 2 years
- Award Deadline: May 1 for fall; October 15 for spring
- Award Notification Month: July 1, December 1
- Requirements 1: Must have unconditional admission to a graduate program at The College of Saint Rose.
- Requirements 2: Must register for full-time study (minimum of 9 credits) per semester.
- Requirements 3: Must maintain a 3.3 GPA throughout graduate studies.
The College of Saint Rose
Colleen Flynn Thapalia
Director, Graduate Admissions
432 Western Avenue
Phone #: +1 (518) 454-5143
Fax #: +1 (518) 458-5479
For more information:
Complete application for International Scholarship is available at the website. Applicants to graduate study may submit application for admission and scholarship application at the same time.