Amount of scholarship: up to $16,000
International student scholarships, based on academic ability and family need, to qualified international students. In addition, students can work on campus and earn about $2,500 per year. Open to students from any region. All areas of study. Undergraduate scholarship.
- Avg. Award Amount: Up to $16,000
- Number of Awards: Approx. 100
- Award Coverage: Average award covers about 50% of tuition.
- Award Duration: Varies
- Award Deadline: June
- Award Notification Month: With admission
- Requirements 1: Must meet all requirements for admission. Award amount is based on academic ability and on family need.
- Requirements 2: Scholarships are available only to students enrolled at Concordia College.
Director of International Student Recruiting and Support
901 8th Street S
Phone: +1 (218) 299-3004
Fax: +1 (218) 299-4720
Please complete International Student Financial Aid and Certification form as part of the application. Visit the Concordia website for more application information.