To apply for any of the scholarships, you should be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND already hold an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) at University of Nottingham in 2011.
The closing date for applications is 6th April 2011 for all awards. Applicants will be notified of the outcome within 6 weeks of the closing date.
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship:
105 scholarships - 30 full tuition fee and 75 of 50% towards tuition fee
You can apply for this scholarship if you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below:
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa
Courses of Study:
Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences and Faculty of Science, plus some courses in the School of Geography, Institute for Science & Society, Institute of Work, Health & Organisations, and courses allied to Operations Management in the Business School. See Scholarship Webpage
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme:
- 6 FULL Scholarships -tuition fees, airfare, maintenance award and additional allowances.
- The University of Nottingham offers this scholarship in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- You can apply for this scholarship if you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in)one of the eligible countries for the Scheme.
Field of Study: Faculty of Medicine and Health Science
Nominations for this scholarship will be chosen from the 'Developing Solutions' Scholarship applications - therefore you should apply only once on the Developing Solutions Scholarship application form
The Duke of Portland Developing Solutions Scholarship:
- A Full Tuition Fee Scholarship is available for a student from Africa for the MSc in Crop Improvement
- School of Biosciences
- You can apply for this scholarship if you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa
Field of Study: full-time Masters degree programme for the MSc in Crop Improvement.
C Floor, International House
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham NG8 1BB, UK
telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 5247
fax: +44 (0) 115 951 5155
For more scholarship for international students visit: www.nottingham.ac.uk